Capstone Week 7

 Capstone Week 7

This week started with preparing and practicing for the mid-term presentation. Every team presented the issue they are trying to solve and their progress so far. I went over the reworked design drawings that were done by the team. I spent most of my time in the lab this week trying to learn National Instrument Elvis II and attempting to connect the pressure sensor and troubleshooting since I was not getting any readings from the sensor. I tested the sensor with Elvis II application and with a multimeter as Dr. Rickard suggested when I met with him. I did some research for my ethics topic and emailed Dr. Gordon for approval. My topic of choice is Edwards Lifesciences' 11,000 devices used to monitor patient blood pressure and pulse, during and after surgery that malfunctioned in 2019.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3 - Brinkley Brooks

Semester 2 Week 12 - Brinkley

Semester 2 - Week 13 Kierstin