Capstone Week 6

 Week 6:

Meeting with the client- Our team met with the client to go over the different designs we came up with to make sure were on the right track and get feedback.

Meeting with Dr. Kim- I met with Dr. Kim to understand how to use the National Instrument Elvis II, and he also helped me with understanding how to read the pressure sensor schematic. Dr. Kim explained how to connect the pressure sensor to the board.

Meeting with Dr. Rickard- Dr. Rickard assisted me in setting up the National Instrument Elvis II application on my personal computer. He also suggested using a Multimeter and the Elvis II application to compare results and see which one is more accurate.

Mid-Semester Presentation- I worked on the mid-term presentation with my team. I spent a good amount of time this week practicing and preparing for our mid-term presentation.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3 - Brinkley Brooks

Semester 2 Week 12 - Brinkley

Semester 2 - Week 13 Kierstin